2 January 2007

Eeeper's Choice Show 04 The-cunning-segway-into-peanuts- Show

This week the madness continues with my ISP problems. I've discovered that Skype won't let me call out at all. I can hear the other person but they can't hear me. So no guests on the show for a while. Enough of this maudlin'! Now it is time to laugh again! Aha Ha! Ha ha! Ha ha!Ha ha!Ha ha!Ha ha!......OK that's enough laughing for now. This week I talk about the manga Keroro Gunso, the anime Jigoku Shoujo and not much else. The retro corner will return and also I'll attempt to review a J-Pop CD next week. God help us all.



Direct Download

Anywho if you need to contact mewith hints, questions, comments, requests for reviews and anything else then drop me a line @:

Please note that all images (excluding Show Artwork included in the mp3) unless otherwise stated are the respective copyright and trademark of their respective owners and licensers. No copyright infringement is meant or implied.


keroro.jpg

Links:


jigokushoujo.jpg
Promos This Week:

No comments:

Contact the show

Snapvine Voicemail (US)+1-641-985-7800 then press * then 1723766



My status
Mychingo:Click on Feed Me


Click on the button and plug in a microphone!
Send Me A Message

Add ECP to your RSS reader

Digg Eeeper's Choice
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Netvibes
Add to My AOL
Add to Google
Subscribe in LiteFeeds

Labels

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com