2 January 2007

Eeepers's Choice Show 03 The-I've-nothing-big-planned-Show

This week I've finally got a podcast finished! I know most artists have problems cutting the infamous second album but I fell on my third one! On this week's show I talk about the manga Yotsuba&, the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, catch up with the news and introduce a new segment! The shows structure has been changed around a little thanks to some helpful pointers from a fellow podcaster. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait so long for show 04!




Direct Download

Anywho if you need to contact mewith hints, questions, comments, requests for reviews and anything else then drop me a line @:

Links:



Promos this week:

Post Note: In reviewing this show I realised I've made some mistakes within the show. Itai! I thought I'd edited these out but I guess they must slipped through. I'm putting together a new show right now so while that's on the burner, I'll reedit the third show! Sayoonara!


No comments:

Contact the show

Snapvine Voicemail (US)+1-641-985-7800 then press * then 1723766



My status
Mychingo:Click on Feed Me


Click on the button and plug in a microphone!
Send Me A Message

Add ECP to your RSS reader

Digg Eeeper's Choice
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Netvibes
Add to My AOL
Add to Google
Subscribe in LiteFeeds

Labels

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com