2 January 2007

Eeeper's Choice Show 06 - The Mild. Meek and Mental Girls Show

Image of 3X3 Eyes © Yuzo Takada / Kodansha & © 1995 Yuzo Takada / Kodansha·Bandai Visual·King Records

With the dawn comes the sun! And that just slept odour. Bleuughh.This week it's all about chicks, er, females,no, women. Yeah that's it. This week I review High School Girls the manga, the anime Sister Princess and my Retro Choice is the OVA/OAV 3X3 Eyes. Also this week will be the last time I have to use my crappy ISP. Next week the show will be better. I promise. With Sprinkles on top. Moe flavoured.





Direct Download

Anywho if you need to contact me with hints, questions, comments, requests for reviews and anything else then drop me a line @:

Please note that all images (excluding Show Artwork included in the mp3) unless otherwise stated are the respective copyright and trademark of their respective owners and licensers. No copyright infringement is meant or implied.



High School girls is any clueless male's gateway into understanding school life for girls. Despite the fact that the characters are Japanese I'd say that there's a universal truth for all girls who've ever been to high school to view here. And that frightens me. All I can say is that I always thought guys had it worse then girls in school.

Links:




This is an old title from 1991/1995 and Eeep was incorrect when he said he saw the whole thing back in '91. Duh, the second part wasn't even made by then. So he probably seen it in 1996. Loser. Incidently Megumi Hayashibara was the voice of Pai in this. Eeep didn't know that until he went researching this title. Also buried in the ANN page on the second OAV is the fact that Wendee Lee was a voice on the show.





Sister Princess was one of those titles that Eeep wishes he'd rented rather than bought. If you've put off by the Moe-like leanings of this show don't be. Wataru never so much as showed planning permission let alone an erection around his 'sisters'. And a good thing to or Eeeper would have run a mile. It's not a harem show nor slice-of-life. The game apparently allowed you to score with one of your sisters. But I think the producers wanted to make this title more main-stream but just couldn't decide on the format and so you got a mish-mash of things. Not great nor bad, merely functional.

Promos This Week:


Nest week I'll be reviewing the manga Basilisk by Futaro Yamada, the OVA series Sohryuden - Legend of the Dragon Kings and a secret title(read in this: Eeep hasn't yet figured out what title he's reviewing)

No comments:

Contact the show

Snapvine Voicemail (US)+1-641-985-7800 then press * then 1723766



My status
Mychingo:Click on Feed Me


Click on the button and plug in a microphone!
Send Me A Message

Add ECP to your RSS reader

Digg Eeeper's Choice
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Netvibes
Add to My AOL
Add to Google
Subscribe in LiteFeeds

Labels

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com